Anyone can weave anywhere!
Learn my GO-TO weaving techniques that will fill your heart with joy! Let me teach you how to weave a coaster, 2 types of baskets and another pair of earrings. We're going to start slow and weave with some plastic packaging tape, rope and raffia. I'm keen to show you that you can weave with found and household materials, but don't worry, I GOT YOU! Price includes a small package of materials which I will send you in the mail.
These weaving projects are perfect for teachers, parents, creatives and anyone who wants to get their weave on and learn a little bit about my love for Samoan and Pasifika culture.
- 4 x weaving projects over 4 weeks. Each workshop will be taught live once a week via a webinar.
- A webinar link will be sent to your email once you've signed up.
- Materials for weaving projects will be sent out to you one week before lessons begin.
- 4 x PDF of instructions will be available for each tutorial.
- Can't make the live tutorial? Students have access to recordings. Replay tutorials in your own time and weave from anywhere.
- Access to a private facebook group chat for support, weaving resources, sharing stories and tips and upcoming workshop dates and weaving circles.
1) Monday 18 May. 6pm. The Coaster. Learn to weave your own Island Style coaster that you can throw down, next time you have visitors.
2) Monday 25 May. 6pm. The FIRST basket. We're going to master this one using plastic strapping (part of materials package)
3) Monday 1 June. 6pm. The coiled earring. Time for some earbling.
4) Monday 8 June. 6pm. The SECOND basket. Building on from our earbling, we will weave a small to medium sized using the same technique.
Still got questions? Drop me an email at email@example.com